What Cairns says about this helmet: "Answering the call of firefighters, MSA Cairns Helmets proudly introduces the new 880 Chicago firefighting helmet. Made possible through the use of recent advancements in materials technology, the 880 Chicago fire helmet is the lowest profile high performance style helmet on the market today. The 880 Chicago fire helmet is an unparalleled achievement in size, performance, and styling. Three-position, rear-ratchet height adjustment ensures a secure and comfortable fit for all head sizes between 5-5/8 to 7-5/8. Matte finish."
Features & Benefits:
- High-tech thermal impact cap provides increased heat and impact protection
- Non-corroding, high-temperature glass-filled faceshield/goggle hardware
- Rugged, high-temperature (TPR) edge trim will not melt or drip
- Faceshield wing protectors for extra faceshield reinforcement
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Nomex or PBI/Kevlar earlapse for increased neck/ear coverage and protection
- Patented shell release increases neck and head protection
- Three-position rear ratchet height adjust for a secure and comfortable fit
- SCBA interface front headband adjustment matches the fit of any SCBA mask.
- Removable flannel or leather cushion liners
- 5-year shell replacement warranty
- Lowest-profile traditional-style fire helmet on the market
- Meets all the protection requirements of NFPA 1971-2007 (except
Last week we told you about our new decals for the heroes who lost their lives in the wildfires in Arizona. We're excited to tell you that with your help we've raised over $4,500 for the Yarnell Hill NFFF Fire Hero Fund.
If you've not purchased your decal yet, you can buy one here---100% of the proceeds benefit National Fallen Firefighters, and they ship for free.
Thank you for your support.