Majestic Fire Apparel, Inc.’s focus on quality and developing new products has allowed them to successfully serve their fire and safety-industry customers for over 17 years. By applying their experience, they have become a leading manufacturer of fire-retardant hoods, accessories, and ARC-rated apparel. The Majestic PAC II Firefighter Support Fire Ink Hood, Rayon Kevlar with Red-Striped Flag epitomizes Majestic’s high levels of attention to user safety by incorporating both comfort and ingenuity, in addition to support to the brave firefighters who risk it all to protect their communities. Here’s why:
Featuring a smooth fit and a diffused American Flag design stripped with a single, red line in Fire Ink – an endearing show of respect to firefighters – the Majestic PAC II Firefighter Support Fire Ink Hood, Rayon Kevlar with Red-Striped Flag has a long, notched shoulder that is certified to the NFPA 1971 – 2013 standards. Its wide width is designed to keep you cool without its fabric stretching, and its ample surface area allows for adequate moisture disbursement, which results in keeping you dry.
The hood will maintain its protective properties event after multiple washings, thereby ensuring you get the most square inches of protection possible. The Majestic PAC II Firefighter Support Fire Ink Hood, Rayon Kevlar with Red-Striped Flag’s rib-knit fabric ensures excellent stretch and shape retention, along with an enhanced-kevlar blend designed to offer extra strength and durability. Additional specs include:
- inherently flame-resistant
- the hood is not treated with any harsh chemicals
- its moderate weight allows for added thermal protection
- the full-face opening has a circular measurement of 120 millimeters to 145 millimeters
- the elastic face opening can stretch to comfortably accommodate a circumference of at least 31 inches (800 millimeters) to ensure easy donning, a snug fit, and proper seal with SCBA
- the hood’s thread is comprised of 100% Nomex
- its seam-burst strength tests are top-rated in the industry: two to three times the NFPA minimum
For more information and to get yours, be sure to visit TheFireStore.com.