Check them out:
An innovative 8-in-1 powerhouse to help you through the most challenging tasks.
- One piece forged steel bar for increased durability
- Heat treated and tempered striking face prevents chipping
- Flame-resistant aluminum grips are durable and lightweight
- Carabiner holes for easy attachment of shoulder strap
- Hi-visibility 3M™ Scotchlite™ trim enhances visibility
- Available in 18" or 30" lengths
|“A new kind of hammer with an appetite for destruction.”Popular Science, Best of What’s New, 2008|
Rip. Tear. Smash. Yank. Break through! If you thought hammers were becoming obsolete, this super tough, tempered steel 4-in-1 tool will finish the job. Stanley® designed the FatMax® FuBar® Utility Bar especially for prying, splitting, board bending, and striking jobs. It’s forged from one solid piece of steel for maximum strength and durability, and heat treated to reduce chipping. It’s only 18” long and weights just 4 lbs. But with its breaker edge, two-tiered toothed board jaws, and tempered striking face, the Extreme FuBar can tear through most materials with surprising speed…and satisfying ease.
A wreaking bar with attitude and the strength to back it up.
- Forged, high-carbon steel able to withstand 975 ft-lbs. of bending momentum
- Tri-lobe design increases strength, durability, and ease of use
- High-visibility, powder-coated finish
- Slotted claw and beveled ends improve functionality and performance
- Available in 14", 24", or 36" lengths
Pretty cool, right?