For only $100 you can snag these sunglasses with high definition optics--it's got two lenses that are cut from the curve of a single lens shield! They're then mounted into the frame to maintain the original, continuous contour.
The look of the Gascan's is so unique that Oakley customized their own corporate logo just for these sunglasses.
The lightweight O Matter frame material offers amazing, premium comfort that wearers love. The peripheral vision is maximized by the XYZ Optics, which is an innovation that maintains visual clarity at all angles of view.
The Impact Protection of these glasses meets ANSI Z87.1 standards. The Three-Point Fit retains the lenses in precise optical alignment.
Some more details of the glasses are below:
- Lightweight, stress resistant O Matter® frame material
- Extended wrapped frame geometry to fit medium to large faces
- Metal icon accents
- Sculpturally integrated hinge mechanisms with dual cam action
- Dual lens Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Plutonite® lens material blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Optional Iridium® coatings and lens tints to reduce glare and heighten contrast
- XYZ Optics® for maximized clarity at all angles of vision, even at lens periphery
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 standards for impact and optical requirements
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -4.00 combined power)
- Eye: 61
- Bridge: 15
- B: 34.9
- ED: 62
- Prescription Range: +2.00 to -4.00 with cylinder up to -3.00
- PD Min: 28
- PAL PD Min: 33
Check them out on our website and snag them ASAP for your loved one's stocking, today. Don't forget, orders over $50 qualify for free shipping. So act fast!