We love the New Meret Recover Pro O2 Response Bag--it's built for the professional and to help you rapidly and proficiently deploy emergency oxygen during critical moments. This bag could be life-saving! It's built from strong materials and has a smart design that allows versatility in your organization design.
Similar to the old OMNI Pro, the Recover Pro is that foundation for a system of TS2-ready bags that are interchangeable and also allowing you to attach additional TS2-ready modules to the bag's sides. You can use the EZ-Grab pull bars to quickly open the bag to reveal your M9, D or Jumbo D aluminum oxygen cylinder.
The internal dual full length mesh pockets can accommodate masks and tubing, while the side panels can support a TS2 ready Deep Stuff pocket or two Stick-It strips. The dual outer zippered pockets offer that additional storage for smaller items.
The Recover Pro bag has a hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that provides that snug and secure fit. You can walk, run, climb or ascend in it and this backpack system will keep it close to your body and comfortable, including full padded lumbar support. It can all be hidden away in the zippered pocket in the back of the bag.
- Oversized custom Meret zippers
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Riveted bottom skid runners prevent wear
- Dual EZ-grab rapid access pull bars
- Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
- Comfort-Grip carry handles with reflective logos on sides of the back (exception for tactical black)
- PVC lined back and bottom resists water and wear
- Hideaway adjustable, padded, contoured yoke backpack strap harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort
- Adjustable sternum and waist belt, lumbar support
- Reflective front/back/side panels, tie down lops, zipper and handle logos (exception, tactical black)
- TS2 ready hideaway zippers for 2 optional side TS2 ready modules
- TS2 ready for 1 removable Deep Stuff pocket or 2 removable StickIt Strips
- Large EZ-pull pullers allow easy access
- Zippered internal mesh compartments
- Dual external zipper pockets with mesh lined compartments
- Solid-grip, large main carry handle
- Incredibly durable 1690 / 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
- All compartments have air dry capability
- Optional shoulder strap with metal hardware
Get your Meret Recover Pro O2 Response Bag, today!