The Streamlight Vantage continues to be a light that's a top seller, that our customers rave about! That's what makes the TFS Exclusive Red Vantage a top Gift item this year--you cannot go wrong for the firefighter in your life.
It's such a super small light, but it's super bright and prides itself at being virtually indestructible! The inner workings of this light are designed to withstand the shock-after-shock recoil of an automatic weapon in a combat condition. It's lightweight design is appreciated since it attaches right to the side of your helmet, no need to add bulk or weight with the Vantage!
It's waterproof, chemical-resistant, able to withstand high-temperature, extreme weather, and all the physical punishment of your fire scene, rescue operation, or work environment--and that's guaranteed.
It boasts these features:
- Lightweight, compact, low profile design easily attaches/detaches above or below brim on traditional and modern style fire helmets, industrial helmets, and hard hats
- C4 LED is 2-3 times brighter than previous generation LEDs
- Up to 4,500 candela peak central intensity; 100 lumens measured system output
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a smooth beam hotspot with optimum peripheral illumination
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level
- Over 4 hours continuous regulated runtime at 95% of full brightness before power falls off
- Total 6 hours continuous runtime to the 10% output level—providing an extra two hours of useful diminishing light for navigation, back-up, and non-critical situations.
- 50,000 hour lifetime C4 LED has is impervious to shock; will not break or burn out.
- Ultra-bright 470nm blue taillight LED; 100,000 hour lifetime.
- Swivel clamp with 5° angle adjuster insert to optimize beam location
- Light rotates 360 degrees on clamp; can be mounted on either side of helmet.
- Tighten clamp with your fingers. No tools necessary!
- Red anodized aircraft aluminum body
- IPX7 rated waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass lens
- High impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer LED housing
- Uses two CR123 lithium batteries (included)
- Reflective strip for visibility even if light is off
- Length: 3.26 in. (8.28 cm)
- Width: 1.47 in. (3.73 cm)
- Height above/below mounting surface: 1.84 in. (4.67 cm)
- Height with clamp: 2.56 in. (6.50 cm)
- WEIGHT: 5.14 oz (1.45.7 gm) with batteries.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
By now you're convinced that this is indeed, an awesome gift for the firefighter in your life!