The new FirePro Structural Firefighting Goggle has arrived and they're awesome! They're built for battle, tough for life. We can't wait to show you them in more detail!
Available in 3 different strap styles: the speed clip, full strap, or snap mount-this goggle is versatile and the most advanced on the market! This series of goggles are NFPA compliant, and have passed the 5-minute 500 degree oven test! They're U.S. Federal OSHAL compliant, exceeds ANSI, and are considered Primary Eye Protection of NFPA 1500. Each component of these goggles are heat and flame resistant.
Other Key Features:
- ClearZone™ FlowCoat lens treatments provide an optimal combination of anti-scratch coatings on the outside of the lens and anti-fog coatings on the inside.
- Low-profile frame with wide wrap minimizes helmet interference and maximizes peripheral vision.
- Full-perimeter ventilation and filtration system further minimizes lens fogging while filtering airborne particles, dust, and debris.
- Extra-thick, 2.8 mm high-impact Profile™ Series military goggle lenses that meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1-2010, the U.S. Military .22 caliber ballistic impact test MIL-DTL-43511D (Clause 3.5.10), and CE EN 166.
- Lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection and distortion-free optical clarity.
- A prescription eyewear solution is available for ESS FirePro™ goggles: the ESS U-Rx™ Insert. This prescription carrier is cross-compatible with ESS Cross-Series™ and ICE™ Eyeshields, providing an Rx solution that can be used across numerous ESS eye pro platforms.