With over a decade of experience serving the cut- and puncture-safety market, HexArmor’s team of safety advisors worked closely with their customers to garner their input in order to give them the protection they deserve. As a result, HexArmor has redefined safety by developing unique safety products that meet the specific needs of their customers. The HexArmor EXT Rescue Barrier 4014 Gloves were purpose-built to be the safest glove available for first responders.
This great addition to the EXT Rescue® Series, the HexArmor EXT Rescue Barrier 4014 Gloves, successfully prevents the liner from being pulled out, a common occurrence and frequent complaint regarding barrier gloves. No longer will you struggle to get your hands back into your gloves. Why? The liner is sewn-in. These comfortable, OSHA-compliant gloves feature superior protection in any environment. Here’s the deal:
- palms feature interior layers comprised of SuperFabric® brand material that have ISEA Level 5 cut and puncture resistance, meaning you can confidently and safely handle broken glass and twisted metal
- a waterproof H2X™ barrier lining meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards
- highly abrasion-resistant, durable TP-X® palm material allows for a firm, solid grip
- superior back-of-hand protection guards against injuries to those areas of the hands
- reinforced index finger and thumb saddles extend the gloves’ lives
- SlipFit® cuff with Velcro® closure provides a great fit and easy on and off between calls
Additionally, the HexArmor EXT Rescue® Barrier 4014 Extrication Gloves are machine-washable and are available in a variety of sizes, ranging from Small to 2X-Large.
For more information and to order yours, visit TheFireStore.com.