This NEW light from Condor, the C05 EDC Flashlight should be your go-to compact carry flashlight for anyone who needs to navigate through the night.
This light is reliable wherever you go, and if you choose this light as your go-to carry light it will make issues at nighttime less annoying. This light can deliver a long-reaching, super powerful beam that can punch right through darkness.
What's awesome about this light is the flat, magnetic strip on the tail that secures it to any ferrous surface. Whenever you need to go hands-free but don't want your light source compromised, this is the way to go about it!
When it comes to versatility and reliability, the Condor C05 EDC Flashlight will be the one to serve your needs well.
Check out these features from our site:
- Aircraft grade, anti-scratch Mil-spec Type III hard anodized aluminum body measures 88.9mm (3.5”) long and weighs 46g (1.62 oz.)
- 4 brightness levels, plus a strobe mode:
- Mode 1 – 1,750 candela peak beam intensity, 280 Lumens, 84m beam, 45 minute runtime
- Mode 2 – 1,750 candela peak beam intensity, 70 Lumens, 84m beam, 4 hour runtime
- Mode 3 – 1,750 candela peak beam intensity, 7 Lumens, 84m beam, 32 hour runtime
- Mode 4 – 1,750 candela peak beam intensity, 0.5 Lumens, 84m beam, 360 hour runtime
- Low profile side switch enables you to select the flashlight’s brightness level; also features a memory function to remember the last power setting used
- 2 meter impact resistance tested
- Powered by one AA battery (not included); side switch features a battery power indicator
- Features pocket clip and stainless steel bezel
- Flat magnetic tail tip secures to any ferrous surface for easy hands-free operation