Looking for a headlamp that combines both a tight-beam long-throw spotlight with a wide-beam close area floodlight? The New Nightstick Dual Light LED Headlamp may just be the one you're looking for!
It's rated at 9 lumens and the spotlight beam on the headlamp is designed for distance illumination. It doesn't only have that, though--it has a wide-beam 30 lumens floodlight! This floodlight is no joke as it spreads out in a wide, even pattern of light for the purpose of providing illuminations of areas around you.
A super cool bonus features is that the spotlight and floodlight can be turned on at the same time! This allows for dual illumination of both distant objects and ones that are close. That was the whole idea of this light. That the unique design of the head allows it to be tilted down for the best light positioning.
You'll find the elastic headband to be comfortable and adjustable. There are rubberized strips around the inside perimeter that keep the strap in place.
This light is powered by 3 little AAA batteries (included) and will you believe it will run for 40 hours in spotlight mode, 11 hours in floodlight mode, and 16 hours in dual-light mode? Awesome.
Here are the specs all lined out.
- Spotlight / Floodlight / Dual-Light™
- CREE® LED technology – 50,000 + hours LED life
- Spotlight beam for distance illumination
- Unfocused wide-beam floodlight for close-up illumination
- Dual-light (spotlight & floodlight at same time) for maximum versatility
- IP-X7 Waterproof
- Drop rated to 2 meters
- Impact & chemical resistant
- Engineered polymer housing
- Single switch located on top of light
- Adjustable ratchet tilt head
- Includes Non-slip elastic head strap and 3 premium AAA alkaline batteries