A ton of our hand tools are on sale right now, the ones you know and love the most--up to 12% off. So if you're in the market for some awesome tools, or need to snag some for a buddy or family member, now's the time. We'll show you some of the sales here and then you can check them out over on TheFireStore in more detail, too. You can read up on some reviews from other users and see how people like the 'em.
Just remember--you only have until 11:59pm EST tonight to get these sales, as today's the last day.
- Handling charged line 38, 45 or 65mm (1 1/2, 1 3/4 or 2 1/2)
- Supporting charged hose line on ladders
- Hooking hand line in windows, up stair wells etc.
- Breaking tempered glass safely
- Removing drywall or ceiling board in tight quarters
- Quickly removing a windshield
- Coupling tool for any coupling, from forestry line to high volume with Storz fittings
- RIT tool for faster rescue - Nance Drill
- Rapid egress tool
- Door Wedge or Gear Hook
There are many challenges the Snagger can eliminate in simple and effective ways. The key is to have a small, light, strong, and convenient tool for situations encountered on a daily basis. With its anodized non-conductive "Hard-Coat", the Snagger can be used to remove drywall or wallboard in tight quarters, or rapid egress when necessary. It is designed to be carried in your bunker gear pocket and be available right when you need it. It limits the number of tools you carry to the fireground.
- Lightweight, injection-molded nylon
- Comfortable, ergonomic design
- Spanner wrench for rocker lugs
- Carbide tip window punch
- Seatbelt cutter
- Small oxygen cylinder valve wrench
- Residential gas valve shut-off
- Small pry tool
Virtually all the cable-cutting and rescue power of the larger 89. This lighter, shorter, more pocket-able Rescue Tool has all it takes to make the cut. Meet "The Baby Brother."
- 2” shorter, 30% lighter than Channellock’s 89 Rescue Tool—to fit in a bunker pocket with ease
- Uses the same narrow-profile cable cutter with hardened-edges to slice through battery cables & soft metals in a flash
- Spanner wrench tightens and loosens hose couplings up to 5"
- Pry bar with gas valve wrench opens windows and doors, shuts off gas
- Designed specifically for firefighters, EMTs, and first responders of all kinds
Check out all the cool hand tools on sale on our website. Remember to hurry, sale only lasts until 11:59pm EST tonight!