When you're looking for a headlamp that's compact, extremely lighweight, yet doesn't lack in performance---the Streamlight Double Clutch Headlamp may be the one for you!
The Double Clutch USB Headland is a US Rechargeable LED headlamp. It offers a new technology called "Duel Fuel", that offers either a spot or flood beam and high or low lighting modes. It's easy to operate with a gloved hand, a simple facecap rotation can operate the light and anyone can do it!
If you want easy, disposable power, then the three AAA sized batteries can e used. Or the Lithium Polymer battery can be charged inside or outside the headlamp. This light has bee made specifically to maximize run time and minimize weight to keep a low profile, center-of-gravity feel to give the utmost comfort and stability.
The tough polycarbonate construction with the polycarbonate lens makes sure this light is tough and rugged for the unknowns on the job. It comes packaged with a comfortable elastic head strap, rubber helmet strap, and a USB charge cord for your charging convenience.
The Light Source Features are as follows:
- C4® LED with spot and flood beams – both with high and low modes; remembers the last mode used when you turn it back on
- Spot beam for some distance lighting:
- High/Spot for a concentrated beam: 125 lumens; 1,700 candela; 82m beam; runs 3.5 hours (lithium polymer); 6 hours (alkaline)
- Low/Spot for a less intense beam and longer run time: 30 lumens; 400 candela; 40m beam; runs 10 hours (lithium polymer); 18 hours (alkaline)
- Flood beam for work at arm’s length:
- High/Flood for a soft flood beam: 125 lumens; ,250 candela; 31m beam; runs 3.5 hours (lithium polymer); 6 hours (alkaline)
- Low/Flood for longer run time: 30 lumens; 70 candela; 4m beam; runs 10 hours (lithium polymer); 18 hours (alkaline)
The 60 degree tilting head design makes sure you can put that light precisely where you need it, whenever you need it.