Right now you can get the Cosmas Men's Titan 14" Leather Bunker Boots for a steal of a deal! A $50 savings is nothing to shy away from, and not for boots with high customer ranking and satisfaction like these!
The Cosmas are a boot where tradition meets innovation. They're made of a beautiful soft, full-grain leather collar that ensures comfort around your calves. The sleek, low profile design is one our wearers love. Not to mention the triple-reinforced pull-on straps help you get in quickly with zero hassle.
The mesh window is great for enhanced ventilation when you know your feet are working hard and need a breather, and the thermoformed tibia guard protects your shins while up on the ladder.
The supportive heel and arch will keep comfort and support where needed if you have any foot troubles, or to avoid foot troubles. The high traction rubber sole helps to promote a natural walking motion and will make sure there's no slipping while on the scene.
Our customers are loving these boots and there's a reason why. Check out more of the hot features that make these boots so loved, below:
- Full-grain, water, flame, chemical, and cut resistant leather upper protects your foot and the internal bootie system.
- Accordian-style flex point in the Achilles area allows the boot to flex where you do.
- Fire-resistant Kevlar® thread throughout the upper ensures durability under fire.
- Anti-microbial removable footbed with molded EVA heelcup and arch conforms to your foot providing comfort and support.
- Molded heel counter cups heel and provides support.
- Anatomically-shaped steel safety toe exceeds all relevant standards for protection.
- Tapered microfiber heel slide for ease of donning and doffing. Stitching is offset to prevent premature wear
- Thermal insulating, open cell polyurethane foam padding is strategically placed throughout the upper for superior
comfort and support.
- Full-height bootie system consists of a durable Cambrelle® material, quilted to a 300 g polyester felt thermal lining, laminated to a CROSSTECH® moisture barrier, ensuring your feet stay dry with more thermal protection. CROSSTECH® Footwear Fabric provides protection against blood, body fluids, and NFPA common chemicals.