Cairns Chicago 880's are helmets you may not hear too much about, but they're around, and they're an awesome helmet for protection at a price point that's affordable. Today they're 10% off with promocode CHICAGOSAVE at checkout.
The 880 Chicago helmet is the lowest profile, yet highest performance style helmet on the market today! It has an unparalleled achievement in size, performance, and styling. The tough, high-temperature thermoplastic shell is resistant to chipping and cracking, yet looks great! The low profile design is great for clearance and maneuverability while on the scene. The traditional style with high-tech performance makes this a desirable helmet and loved by all who wear it.
One our reviewers says, "I've had this helmet for two years now and love it! If you want a great composite helmet this is the only one I will ever recommend. "
The three-position, rear-ratchet height adjustment helps to make sure you have a comfortable, yet secure fit for all head sizes between 5 5/8 to 7 5/8.
Some more features include:
- High-tech thermal impact cap provides increased heat and impact protection
- Non-corroding, high-temperature glass-filled faceshield/goggle hardware
- Rugged, high-temperature (TPR) edge trim will not melt or drip
- Faceshield wing protectors for extra faceshield reinforcement
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Nomex or PBI/Kevlar earlapse for increased neck/ear coverage and protection
- Patented shell release increases neck and head protection
- Three-position rear ratchet height adjust for a secure and comfortable fit
- SCBA interface front headband adjustment matches the fit of any SCBA mask.
- Removable flannel or leather cushion liners
- 5-year shell replacement warranty
- Lowest-profile traditional-style fire helmet on the market
- Meets all the protection requirements of NFPA 1971-2007