It's time to freshen up those flags and get ready to let your flag wave high, as Flag Day is coming up, June 15th. Keep us in mind as you replace that beaten and battered flag from the long, tough winter, as we've got great stock in Annin Flags to show your American Pride!
Annin creates awesome quality flags in virtually every size from 18 inches to over 60 FEET! We can cater to all your flag needs with this hugely versatile selection, whether in our Nyl-Glo Outdoor style or in the Tough-Tex Outdoor style.
Annin flags are known for getting the longest wear and are the longest lasting flag out there! So when it comes to choosing which brand of flag you'll wave high, Annin Flagmakers is it!
And because we can all brush up on our Flag Etiquette--here are some of the basics from USA Flag Site for your convenience.
- The flag should be lighted at all times, either by sunlight or by an appropriate light source.
- The flag should be flown in fair weather, unless the flag is designed for inclement weather use.
- The flag should never be dipped to any person or thing. It is flown upside down only as a distress signal.
- When the flag is lowered, no part of it should touch the ground or any other object; it should be received by waiting hands and arms. To store the flag it should be folded neatly and ceremoniously.
- The flag should be cleaned and mended when necessary.
- When a flag is so worn it is no longer fit to serve as a symbol of our country, it should be destroyed by burning in a dignified manner.
Shop American Flags, today!