With it's rugged Vibram heat resistant sole, the Missoula has a stable, non-slipping sole edge and a specially designed heel to keep you safe on your feet on any terrain.
Donned with NOMEX laces and stitching making sure your feet will be protected and using the same attachment glue that's used for structural fire boots for sole attachment, this is the ultimate rugged boot.
This boot is available in sizes 5-14 leaving no one out!
- Heat and Flame Resistant Vibram nitrile rubber sole with a stable non-slipping sole edge for uneven terrain. Sole is heat resistant to 573 F.
- Inner Liner: Breathable and abrasion resistant inner lining.
- HAIX Climate System: Permits air circulation with every step – moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
- Heel Grip: Specially designed heel for superior footholds on steep or uneven terrain.
- Protective Midsole: Non-heat transferring composite midsole offers perfect side stabilization for hiking.
- Upper Material: Waterproof leather, hydrophobic, and breathable.
- Sole: Uniquely Vibram® designed rubber nitrile sole with a stable non-slipping sole edge for uneven terrain. Heat and flame resistant rubber 573° F.
- Insole: New softly cushioned insole for long wearing comfort. Insoles are quick change, machine washable with excellent moisture absorption and quick drying qualities.
- Threads and Laces: All threads and laces are of flame resistant Nomex®. All HAIX boots come laced up.