Friends! We are excited to tell you that our Cairns 880's are currently on 10% off sale. So if you've been waiting to click that add-to-cart button on your new, smaller and lighter, low-profile 880 helmet--- NOW IS THE TIME!
The 880 Chicago Firefighting helmet offers a tough, high-temperature thermoplastic shell that's resistant to chipping and cracking. It's a low-ride helmet which the firefighters love because it creates a low-profile for superior clearance and maneuverability. The three-position rear-ratchet height adjustment ensures a secure and comfortable fit for all head sizes between 5-5/8 to 7-5/8.
Features & Benefits:
- High-tech thermal impact cap provides increased heat and impact protection
- Non-corroding, high-temperature glass-filled faceshield/goggle hardware
- Rugged, high-temperature (TPR) edge trim will not melt or drip
- Faceshield wing protectors for extra faceshield reinforcement
- Soft black Nomex chinstrap features one-hand quick-release buckle and postman slide for quick removal and adjustment
- Nomex or PBI/Kevlar earlapse for increased neck/ear coverage and protection
- Patented shell release increases neck and head protection
- Three-position rear ratchet height adjust for a secure and comfortable fit
- SCBA interface front headband adjustment matches the fit of any SCBA mask.
- Removable flannel or leather cushion liners
- 5-year shell replacement warranty
- Lowest-profile traditional-style fire helmet on the market
- Meets all the protection requirements of NFPA 1971-2007 (except Bourkes only model)
- Minimal parts for lower service cost and easier maintenance
|A sleek, low-profile, NFPA-compliant goggle designed to fit comfortably over most prescription glasses. The high-temperature frame allows fast lens replacement. Patented Speed Clips make strap adjustments easy, even with gloves on. The snap-on/snap-off mounting system consists of simple low-profile posts on the sides of the helmet. Goggles can be used alone or with a faceshield. They can be stored on the front or back of the helmet, or quickly removed, as desired.|
|Bourke Eye Shield. Traditional styling with these clear bourke eyeshields. Bourke eyeshields exceed US-OSHA (CFR 1910) NBSIR-1977.|
Helmet with bourkes alone does not meet NFPA standards for structural fire fighting.
|4” Tuffshield® Visor. Although it costs you no more than the clear and smoke visor options, we at TheFireStore believe the Tuffshield visor offers distinct advantages. We supply it as the standard equipment visor on all Cairns Traditional and Deluxe Configuration helmets for some very good reasons: Tuffshield is significantly more heat resistant. The Tuffshield Defender visor is heat-resistant up to 500° F. Other visor materials will start to melt at about 345° Tuffshield is a heavier grade material with more impact resistance. As the name implies, it’s just tougher. The slight yellowish tint helps you see better, day or night. Like a pair of amber shooting glasses, they filter out harsh wavelengths and glare, improving contrast and revealing more detail under all lighting conditions—including looking at flames. 4” amber Tuffshield visor is compliant with NFPA 1971, 2007 edition. All visors meet ANSI Z87.1+ impact requirements.|
|Standard Configuration Includes: ||Deluxe Configuration Includes: |
Shop the 880 Sale, today!